Seeker City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anything under the sun! You suggest a topic and it may get it's own sub-forum! Register now to reveal current topics.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegister

Battlefield: Homefront

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battlefield: Homefront Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Homefront   Battlefield: Homefront EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 11:54 am

This is a Homefront Battlefield Biggnette; litterally.
Battlefield: Homefront Upload_4_lego_004

Narrative:
The SBLF, or South Brickarea Liberation Force, has sent out Armored Personell Carriers all over the battlefield, including a small residential district.

The SBLF is not supported in this area by the locals, and many residents pack small arms. This tank crew is engaged in a fire-fight and needs to find cover. The only availible shelter from the shells is a neaby house.

The Troopers procede to occupy the house while a bush nearby catches fire from incoming shells. The Tank and other troopers are returning fire, but a small skirmish is happening inside the house.

The resident of the humbe abode pulled his magnum on the pair of SBLF regulars as they entered the house, and lost his arm to a laser rifle as a result.

Deeplinks:

Overview

Side angled view

Carnage awaits inside

Overview of inside of house

Gallery! Click!

Enjoy! Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome!
Back to top Go down
JediSpring
Rocketeer
Rocketeer
JediSpring

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Homefront   Battlefield: Homefront EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Pretty nice work CC. I saw your creation on Jared's forum, but I wanted to wait on replying on the creation until I got here. People should learn better then to carry a gun, tish tish Yay,My post are now longer!.
Back to top Go down
yankeeken
Special Ops
Special Ops
yankeeken

Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Blaster Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Homefront   Battlefield: Homefront EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:11 pm

Nice work CC!
Back to top Go down
http://galaxyatwar.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Homefront   Battlefield: Homefront Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Homefront
Page 1 of 1