Seeker City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anything under the sun! You suggest a topic and it may get it's own sub-forum! Register now to reveal current topics.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegister

LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog Empty
PostSubject: LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog   LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:17 am

Ahhhh, my blog...

Ahh... Yet another un-eventful night at work, other than Jerry dropped an xbox, not hard done though... However getting home was more eventful than that, but not THAT eventful...

Today I got home at 5:30 AM, I had a bit of a hard time getting back however, some "retard" moving a trailer home was going all over the road... seemed like he didn't want me to pass him. Just glad I didn't get in a wreck.

I got in side my house, layed down on my couch, and slept till 10:00, got up, brushed my teeth, did some "other" things, and made myself some eggs and bacon, a piece of toast, and some mashed potatoes.

Ate, got on the computer, watched some TV, went back to sleep, got back up just in time for battlestar galactica, stargate atlantis, and SG-1, ahhh, perfect timing!

after that, I went back to sleep until just before 8:00, and now Im pretty much here.
Back to top Go down

LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog   LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 2:40 am

Argh! Why do I keep smelling cookies at this time of night??!??!?! It's driving me mad!
Back to top Go down

LightsaberClashs' "Night Life" Blog
Page 1 of 1