Seeker City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anything under the sun! You suggest a topic and it may get it's own sub-forum! Register now to reveal current topics.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegister

Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CC-86
Infantry
Infantry
CC-86

Number of posts : 19
Status : Most likely blowing up New York with my new Jets Woot woot!(IM style)
Name : Jacob
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) Empty
PostSubject: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Hey guys,im here to just explain some things im sure you guys have noticed if youve been a CN fan since its first airdate in 1992..For me 1999! cherry Well here goes..

April 19th 2004 the day that Cartoonnetwork lineup was disturbed..On this day at approxiemtly 4:00pm a hour after you normaly should get in from school..CN aired a block called Miguzi..For such a retarded name i thought it was harmless..I was wrong,It ruined toonamis' space which put it to be on every Saturday i think around 9:00pm...

Hah thats not the end of it,June 9th 2004 they changed the Symbol/Icon to a BIG CN..
Also changing how they put up the premieres of shows was a huge city were the CN toons would be..

Ohh my gosh if that wasnt enough they got worse as the months went by..THEY TOOK OFF MY SATURDAY ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM Block when Miguzi was introduced..It showed all the good shows like He-Man,Transformers:Energon,Yu-gi-oh(original not with that random guy called Jaden or what ever i done forgot..,and last but not least Dragonballl Z and GT..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of 2006 CN decides to take off Friday Nights,That awesome block with tommy and tara hosting all the new episodes of some of the good shows..Now they replaced it this year with the most pathetic block ive ever seen..FRIED DYNAMITE!!Wow he put on a wig and a tu tu thats sooo freakin funny...Not!

Now they are copying disney with a very retarded show called,Out of Jimmys head which is about some retarded kid who smokes weed an does acid and sees little cartoon characters..

If that wasnt enough torche,they replace the old Toonami's tom bot with a newer tom bot with the same voice but no helmet and a wiggly neck..Remember the good ole days when CN was about action and anime on Toonamis line up..Now they show Naruto which was good until Shippuden..I remember the good ole days when i came home from school,got out my Transformers action figures and would play with them until toonami came on..

Shows cancelled that was the stuff:
Dragonballz
Dragon Ball gt
Teen Titans
Bobobobobo
One piece
Thunder cats
Transformers:energon
R.I.P line ups cancelled that was sweet:
Toonami seasons 1-3
Saturday Entertainment System
What a Cartoon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know im complaining but thats what a rant is..
-CC-86- Bringing you rants and reviews
Back to top Go down
AirwarAnime
Local Dumbass (ADMIN)
Local Dumbass (ADMIN)
AirwarAnime

Number of posts : 2403
Name : Nunya
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Blaster Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:46 pm

One improvement there hving:
New Clone Wars FTW!

Thing they need to add:
Military themed show?(Not Cartoon)
Back to top Go down
https://clonewaffles.forumotion.com/index.htm
FM
Idiot at Large (MOD)
Idiot at Large (MOD)
FM

Number of posts : 159
Name : Failure.
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:41 pm

You do know they stopped airing Ed, Edd, N' Eddy til 2009 while their making a movie, right? It's not the end of the series. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CC-86
Infantry
Infantry
CC-86

Number of posts : 19
Status : Most likely blowing up New York with my new Jets Woot woot!(IM style)
Name : Jacob
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Heard about it,cant wait! I just wish they would bring us a new toonami TOM5 that looks like tom1..Also cancell fried dynamite and add back Fridays!Out with new and in with the old!hehe
Back to top Go down
AirwarAnime
Local Dumbass (ADMIN)
Local Dumbass (ADMIN)
AirwarAnime

Number of posts : 2403
Name : Nunya
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:47 am

Rod wrote:
You do know they stopped airing Ed, Edd, N' Eddy til 2009 while their making a movie, right? It's not the end of the series. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clonewaffles.forumotion.com/index.htm
commanderbly42
Infantry
Infantry
commanderbly42

Number of posts : 42
Name : See above
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm

I don't really watch CN anymore. I used to watch Miguzi, Teen Titans, and Clone Wars but I've stopped within the last year. But I'm looking forward to the CW series!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atfreeforum.com/jawa/index.php?mforum=jawa
yankeeken
Special Ops
Special Ops
yankeeken

Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Man, I haven't watched Cartoon Network in a long time.

Anyway I agree. I remember when I was flipping through channels last summer, and noticing that CN is just filled with crap, now. All its good shows are gone.
Back to top Go down
http://galaxyatwar.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)   Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Rant....(Dont post here if your against me.)
Page 1 of 1