Seeker City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anything under the sun! You suggest a topic and it may get it's own sub-forum! Register now to reveal current topics.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegister

7264 Imperial Inspection Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yankeeken
Special Ops
Special Ops
yankeeken

Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Blaster Rifle

7264 Imperial Inspection Review Empty
PostSubject: 7264 Imperial Inspection Review   7264 Imperial Inspection Review EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Imperial Shuttle is as good as before (maybe because its the same? ;) ). Like the previous one it looks like its movie counterpart from the outside, but is a whole different animal on the inside. Unlike the movie the passengers exit through the back and the pilot is sealed in unless you take off the cockpit window. The Lego version is also to small in the back. However it is still a great vehicle for transporting or smuggling troops. It is also fun to crash Twisted Evil !
The set also comes with a little command station and cargo-tram. The command station has a little control station, laser turret and a small crane that can lift little boxes into the tram.
The cargo-tram is very similar to some of the rebel ones but a place for cargo in replace of all the tools.
One of the best things about this set is all the minifigs, ten in all. The set includes four stormtroppers, two imperial officers, two royal guards, Vader, and the emperor. I really like this set because it includes 4 stormtroopers, all with new and so far exclusive printed pants. The first 2 stormtroopers carry the standard megaphone blaster yet the other 2 carry some kind of heavy dudy rifle! The Royal Guards are also a pleasant thing to have. They have the nice, lingering red suits, helmets, and capes and they use the electro-staffs as weapons. Of course you get another Vader which has a slightly new head under the mask, with new scars. You also get the rare grey emperor, who comes with a walking stick. The two Imperial officers have flesh heads and also have a new cap that IMO beats the last one by far.
In the end this is one of my favorite Lego sets ever! You get 10 pure Imperial minifigs Twisted Evil, a pretty good ship, a small command post, and a cargo tram! My only real complaint is that the shuttle is the same as the old version, but luckily I never was able to get the original version.

Ratings (on a scale of 1 to 10):

Parts: 8/10 Pretty good pieces!
Minifigs:10/10 Ten minifigs, whats to complain about?
Detail: 6/10 Could use some more detail on the inside!
Playability: 9/10 I think this set has lots of possibilities!
Price to parts: 8/10 I'm basing this off the price I payed: $50.
Availability: 4/10 Since it is no longer made by lego.
OVERALL RATING: 9/10 Overall it is a great set!

P.S. I didn't take availability into account when making my overall rating. I decided it was not fair to mark down the overall rating just because it is an old set that is hard to get now.
Back to top Go down
http://galaxyatwar.blogspot.com/
AirwarAnime
Local Dumbass (ADMIN)
Local Dumbass (ADMIN)
AirwarAnime

Number of posts : 2403
Name : Nunya
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: 7264 Imperial Inspection Review   7264 Imperial Inspection Review EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 1:18 pm

*Claps*
Great set sounds like.
I am hopeing to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://clonewaffles.forumotion.com/index.htm
yankeeken
Special Ops
Special Ops
yankeeken

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: 7264 Imperial Inspection Review   7264 Imperial Inspection Review EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 1:19 pm

Ya, This was an easy review since I just copy and pasted the review I made on FBTB.

Good luck finding it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7264 Imperial Inspection Review   7264 Imperial Inspection Review EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 7:17 am

How do you get your total grade? You're supposed to take the average of all the other grades...
Back to top Go down
yankeeken
Special Ops
Special Ops
yankeeken

Trooper Inventory

PostSubject: Re: 7264 Imperial Inspection Review   7264 Imperial Inspection Review EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 6:28 pm

yankeeken wrote:
P.S. I didn't take availability into account when making my overall rating. I decided it was not fair to mark down the overall rating just because it is an old set that is hard to get now.

CC-007 If you'll notice, I said that I didn't take availability into account in my final rating and then you get 8. something, so I just rounded up since I really liked the set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7264 Imperial Inspection Review   7264 Imperial Inspection Review Empty

Back to top Go down

7264 Imperial Inspection Review
Page 1 of 1