Seeker City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anything under the sun! You suggest a topic and it may get it's own sub-forum! Register now to reveal current topics.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegister

ADF Droid Fighter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ADF Droid Fighter Empty
PostSubject: ADF Droid Fighter   ADF Droid Fighter EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 3:02 pm

Here it is, the ADF, or Ariel Droid Fighter:
ADF Droid Fighter Picture_116

Narrative:
ADF's were designed by the Confederacy of Independant systems prior to the battle of Geonosis after the Mark-1 Vulture Droid showed is inferiority while performing in most planet's atmosphere's.
The CIS contracted the Backtoid Armor workshop to design them an air superiority fighter that would replace the Vulture Droid for on-planet assults.
The BAW came up with the ADF, or Ariel Droid Fighter, which had a frame loosely based off of the Mark-1 Vulture Droid. The ADF was fitted with two forward laser cannons as it's armement. The ADF can easily be stored in a compact space; as it's wings can fold up for landing.

Deeplinks:

Head On

Rear Angled View

Side View

Top With Wings Folded

Side With Wings Folded

The Gallery

Enjoy! C&CC welcome!
Back to top Go down
Unit-186
Infantry
Infantry
Unit-186

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Stun Blaster

ADF Droid Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADF Droid Fighter   ADF Droid Fighter EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 7:50 pm

Not bad. Interesting shape. I like the compact fact. I don't really have many suggestions...except maybe get all of the black pieces to the front and the blue pieces to the back.
Back to top Go down
DRK-1
Rocketeer
Rocketeer
DRK-1

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

ADF Droid Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADF Droid Fighter   ADF Droid Fighter EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 pm

Pretty cool. in contrast to what unit said, i'd say move a little sand blue on to the front, to break up the two distinctive halves a little.

nice job!
Back to top Go down
yankeeken
Special Ops
Special Ops
yankeeken

Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Trooper Inventory
Primary Weapon: Blaster Rifle

ADF Droid Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADF Droid Fighter   ADF Droid Fighter EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 1:18 am

Nice work CC!
Back to top Go down
http://galaxyatwar.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

ADF Droid Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADF Droid Fighter   ADF Droid Fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

ADF Droid Fighter
Page 1 of 1